[docs] Num Lock key in IDLE

Juan Benavente Ponce juan_benavente_ponce at yahoo.es
Thu May 19 02:00:35 CEST 2011

  Hello! I think it would be a nice addition to IDLE's documentation if it
was mentioned that if you toggle "Num Lock" on, "Home" key behavior
changes: pressing it while in the Python Shell window makes the cursor to
be carried to the start of text on the line, skipping whitespace or the
prompt characters; instead of to the absolute start of the line.

  Default IDLE behavior was quite annoying to me, and I only found this
easy solution by pure chance.

  Best regards and thanks a lot for your work!

  Juan.