[docs] I find a bug in python 2.7

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Tue May 31 21:45:28 CEST 2011

Hello,
please keep the list in the loop, so everyone else is up to date.

2011/5/31 s1n4 c0der <s1n4 at live.com>:
>> Could you please describe the nature of what you think it's a bug? I
>> tried on Debian python 2.6 and 2.7 and also on a freshly built 2.7
>> (from hg) and the all behave the same: a 10 million loop that prints
>> 'A' and then goes back one char.
>>
> I know what is BUG but, i sent an image at my test.

but your image is not visible, as you can check here:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/docs/2011-May/004474.html

> Please review this in python IDLE (on windows):

> A A A A A A A A A A

That may, or may not, be the expected behaviour,

>> Please also note that this is not a bug reporting list, you should
>> probably contact: http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list

and to study deeper I encourage to write to the above mailing list.

Regards,