[docs] The function pkgutil.iter_modules is not flagged as new

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:52:43 CEST 2011

Hello Brendan,

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 21:04, Brendan Moloney <moloney at ohsu.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The funtion pkgutil.iter_modules was added sometime between Python 2.4 and Python 2.6 but this is not noted in the documentation.

If I did my homework fine, it should have been introduced between
Alpha1 and Alpha2 of 2.5. Given so long has passed, and the fact we
don't have a consistent policy (if there's any at all) for marking old
functions (but we do for new functions) introduction release, I don't
see much value in adding this info now.

Regards,