[docs] Bug in documentation of module subprocess, method send_signal

Dieterle, Daniel Daniel.Dieterle at comsoft.aero
Mon Nov 7 09:10:06 CET 2011

Hi Eli,
it's not a problem of implementation, because there is no way of killing
an individual process with the CTRL-C-EVENT signal.
I do not know why the subprocess.CREATE_NEW_PROCESS_GROUP parameter was
introduced. But it is useless for terminating a process with os.kill()
in combination with signal.SIGTERM, which corresponds to a CTRL-C-EVENT.
A CTRL-C-EVENT is only forwarded to the process if the process group is
zero. Therefore the Note in the documentation on Popen.send_signal() is