[docs] [issue13439] turtle: Errors in docstrings of onkey and onkeypress
report at bugs.python.org
Wed Nov 23 20:58:43 CET 2011
Petri Lehtinen <petri at digip.org> added the comment:
There are actually many problems with docstrings of both onkey() and onkeypress().
- "Turtle instance named turtle" isn't used in the example
- The repl/doctest syntax is weird
- "key-press event" vs. "key-press-event"
- The example uses onkey() instead of onkeypress()
- The bottom comment says that the example draws a hexagon, but it actually draws a straight line.
stage: committed/rejected ->
title: turtle docstring for onkeyrelease references onkey, not onkeyrelease -> turtle: Errors in docstrings of onkey and onkeypress
Python tracker <report at bugs.python.org>
More information about the docs