[docs] [issue11379] Remove "lightweight" from minidom description

Ezio Melotti report at bugs.python.org
Tue Nov 29 16:26:35 CET 2011

Ezio Melotti <ezio.melotti at gmail.com> added the comment:

> Seriously, minidom is widely known for being extremely slow and
> extremely memory hungry. And that is backed by basically any benchmark
> that has ever been done on the subject.

Do you have any link?
My point is that if you say thing like "significantly/several times higher memory footprint than X" you are basically scaring the users away from the module.  If for an average documents it takes, say, 30-50MB of memory, it seems perfectly reasonable to me, even if ElementTree takes 3-5MB.  I would actually consider 100-200MB still ok too, unless I have to parse lot of documents or I'm running low of memory for other reasons.