[docs] [issue12436] Missing items in installation/setup instructions

Éric Araujo report at bugs.python.org
Fri Oct 7 19:38:24 CEST 2011

Éric Araujo <merwok at netwok.org> added the comment:

> http://docs.python.org/dev/using/windows.html Makes no reference to
> preparing a text editor. This I could help with but...
Cool, please follow the guidelines in the devguide to make a patch for 3.2.  It should be something short, like the unix docs, mostly to recommend Notepad++ I think.

For Windows users, added a section about how to use a terminal and possibly a link to PowerShell would be another good addition IMO.

> Some one else would have to write this part unless you can give me
> some info about how it should be worded.
I’ll propose a patch.