[docs] [issue13124] Add "Running a Build Slave" page to the devguide

Eric Snow report at bugs.python.org
Fri Oct 7 21:26:57 CEST 2011

Eric Snow <ericsnowcurrently at gmail.com> added the comment:

Great feedback!  Keep in mind that nearly all the content in my patch is pulled unedited from either the wiki page and the python-dev thread I mentioned.

I'll work on cleaning it up when I get a chance (probably after Wednesday's PyCon CFP closes :).  If anyone wants to do it before I get a chance, they are welcome to it.  Either way I think such a page will be helpful to have in the devguide.