[docs] [issue12602] Missing cross-references in Doc/using

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Mon Oct 10 21:13:37 CEST 2011

Terry J. Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> added the comment:

I was not necessary suggesting that the filename actually be changed, just that the mapping between docs and filenames is not always obvious. I will somedays look at the dev docs doc page and see if I have any further suggestions to help.

Add 'in the Python doc context' after 'not familiar with it'. I *am* familiar with <text> in monofont ascii text and use it, for instance, in newsgroup posts. But unlike man pages, the Python docs are not so restricted and, except in this instance, use italics for parameter names. I suggest that it do so in this instance also, using *script* (in bold-faced italic) as the entry title.