[docs] [issue13147] Multiprocessing Pool.map_async() does not have an error_callback parameter

Jakub Gedeon report at bugs.python.org
Tue Oct 11 01:37:50 CEST 2011

New submission from Jakub Gedeon <kazagistar at gmail.com>:

Multiprocessing Pool.map_async() does not have an error_callback paramter as described here http://docs.python.org/library/multiprocessing.html#multiprocessing.pool.multiprocessing.Pool.map_async

I assume this is an old configuration that no longer works... I tried to call that parameter by name and I got a Type Error, plus the actual documentation does not mention it at all (and it is missing from similar functions). Recommend it be removed from the documentation, or else better described and implemented.

components: Documentation
messages: 145316
nosy: Jakub.Gedeon, docs at python
title: Multiprocessing Pool.map_async() does not have an error_callback parameter
versions: Python 2.7