[docs] [issue12602] Missing cross-references in Doc/using

Nick Coghlan report at bugs.python.org
Tue Oct 11 02:45:36 CEST 2011

Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan at gmail.com> added the comment:

Don't feel bad about not recognising the context - this stuff wasn't documented at all for a long time, and it wasn't until Georg pointed me to the usage docs that I realised adding it there would be the right place. I should have remembered that and been less cryptic when creating this issue.

It may suggest a meta-issue though - perhaps 'Documenting Python' should grow a devguide-style description of the Docs layout in source control, with a pointer from the devguide's directory layout description [1]?

[1] http://docs.python.org/devguide/setup.html#directory-structure