[docs] [issue12602] Missing cross-references in Doc/using

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Tue Oct 11 06:11:55 CEST 2011

Terry J. Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> added the comment:

That was the page I said I would look at. My suggest is that one or more of the directory entries could have either a bit more information about the directory or a "More info" link to a separate page. As a remember, files for modules were named after the module and easy to find. Those could be disposed of in one sentence. But files for the manuals were less so and could use more info.

My memory of Objects is that most files were obvious but, again, a few were/are not.