[docs] [issue12602] Missing cross-references in Doc/using

Éric Araujo report at bugs.python.org
Fri Oct 14 16:26:05 CEST 2011

Éric Araujo <merwok at netwok.org> added the comment:

Attached path adds these links:
> Missing incoming:
> - from "Invoking the Interpreter" in the tutorial
> - direct link from runpy.run_module to -m switch

> Missing outgoing:
> - direct link from <script> to runpy.run_path

I couldn’t add this one:
> - direct link from runpy.run_path to <script>
I tried adding a standard reST link target (.. _using-on-script:) but that didn’t seem to work with the describe item.  I added a link to the nearest heading instead, but maybe it is after all redundant: the seealso section of library/runpy already points to using/cmdline.

keywords: +patch
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file23405/using-links.diff