[docs] [issue13195] subprocess: args with shell=True is not documented on Windows

anatoly techtonik report at bugs.python.org
Mon Oct 17 18:22:46 CEST 2011

anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> added the comment:

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 3:24 PM, STINNER Victor <report at bugs.python.org> wrote:

>> Certainly not right now as I don't have development environment setup
>
> See our development guide to get such environment:
> http://docs.python.org/devguide/setup.html

I know. There is better tool at
https://bitbucket.org/techtonik/devinabox but I have only 500Mb left
on my system drive and there are still more problems I need to handle.

>> It could be a lot easier with online editor
>
> Would like like to work on this project? (provide an online editor)

Do you mean would I like to work on it? Actually, I made a prototype
on AppEngine that waits for JS guru to tune CodeMirror interface. If
somebody is interested to help, I've just uploaded the code to
http://code.google.com/p/pydotorg/source/browse/?repo=doceditor