[docs] [issue13237] subprocess docs should emphasise convenience functions

Ezio Melotti report at bugs.python.org
Sat Oct 22 01:18:58 CEST 2011

Ezio Melotti <ezio.melotti at gmail.com> added the comment:

Yep, what I was suggesting was an easier approach, but if someone is willing to reorganize the document, I agree that is better to start with an example that shows the most common use cases with the convenience functions and then gradually explain the convenience functions used in the example before moving to Popen and its intricacies.
The unittest doc for example follows the same approach, example first and then explanation.