[docs] [issue12947] Examples in library/doctest.html lack the flags

Éric Araujo report at bugs.python.org
Fri Sep 9 19:22:34 CEST 2011

New submission from Éric Araujo <merwok at netwok.org>:

The docs for the doctest module contains examples that use doctest flags to control behavior, but the HTML version does not contain the flags, making the examples useless.

I don’t know if this is a bug with the HTML builder or something we can fix in markup.

components: Documentation
messages: 143775
nosy: docs at python, eric.araujo, georg.brandl
title: Examples in library/doctest.html lack the flags
versions: Python 2.7, Python 3.2, Python 3.3