[docs] [issue8822] datetime naive and aware types should have a well-defined definition that can be cross-referenced
report at bugs.python.org
Mon Sep 12 22:36:00 CEST 2011
anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> added the comment:
The point was:
1. Create an anchor to definition of "naive" object
2. Create an anchor to definition of "aware" object
3. Make definitions stand out from the inline text
4. Create cross-references for "naive" and "aware" keywords in text that lead directly to appropriate definition
5. Mention the fact: By default all objects are "naive", by definition, because they don't have any TZ information, and there are no classes in stdlib that provide this info (tzclass implemetations)
6. Answer the questions: How to make non-naive object? How to detect if object of naive or aware?
That's it. If it's already done - then this ticket can be closed.
Python tracker <report at bugs.python.org>
More information about the docs