[docs] [issue14495] Minor typo in tkinter.ttk.Treeview.exists docstring

Zachary Ware report at bugs.python.org
Wed Apr 4 16:59:24 CEST 2012

New submission from Zachary Ware <zachary.ware at gmail.com>:

I found a very very minor typo in the docstring of tkinter.ttk.Treeview.exists: "Returns True if the specified item is present in the *three*"

I assume that should be "tree".  The attached patch removes the "h".

Thanks!

--Note: This is the first time I've done anything on bugs.python.org, so if there's anything I've done wrong or could do better, please let me know!
Thanks,
Zach

components: Documentation
files: Treeview.exists docstring.diff
keywords: patch
messages: 157483
nosy: docs at python, eric.araujo, ezio.melotti, georg.brandl, gpolo, zach.ware
title: Minor typo in tkinter.ttk.Treeview.exists docstring
versions: Python 3.2, Python 3.3
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file25119/Treeview.exists docstring.diff