[docs] Tutorial/Bug Report

John McMicking johnhmcm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 18:04:14 CEST 2012

Well I can't report a bug with the program, because by trying to use your
tutorial, I haven't gotten that far yet.  That has got to be the absolute
worst tutorial I have ever seen!  It tells you how to end a program that it
has not yet told you how to start!  I installed Python on a Windows7
computer. On my start menu, I have three items in the Python folder.  Which
one of those was I learning how to end?!  Before that, we are told how to
add Python to the path.  Why are we doing that?  Why didn't the installer do
that already?

John