[docs] Tutorial/Bug Report

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:07:03 CEST 2012

Hello John,

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 18:04, John McMicking <johnhmcm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well I can’t report a bug with the program, because by trying to use your
> tutorial, I haven’t gotten that far yet.  That has got to be the absolute
> worst tutorial I have ever seen!  It tells you how to end a program that it
> has not yet told you how to start!  I installed Python on a Windows7
> computer. On my start menu, I have three items in the Python folder.  Which
> one of those was I learning how to end?!  Before that, we are told how to
> add Python to the path.  Why are we doing that?  Why didn’t the installer do
> that already?

I have to admit I don't understand exactly what are you talking about,
for example:

- what tutorial (link or precise reference are needed)?
- what program is this about?
- what version of python you have installed?
- what is the program you want to report a bug with?

More over, just blaming a tutorial to be imprecise, without giving
details about how you would like to see fixed, won't help that much.

Regards,