[docs] Modules documentation procedure?

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 00:15:02 CEST 2012

Hello Shahid,
thanks for your interest in Python!

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 21:44, Shahid Iqbal <shahidiqbal13 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir , I just want to contribute a module by making/uploading it as i
> have numerous ideas and i can code a module in python easily but point is
> that  what is the procedure to create documentation for it.Please give me
> the start up for writing or steps in order to create documentation and also
> where i can upload my modules , give me all details as soon as
> possible..Respond me same.

it's not clear to me what is exactly your question about: do you want
to write a module to be included in Python standard library? do you
want to write a module to be uploaded to PyPI? Something else?

If it's about how to write documentation for the Python project, then
you should be able to find all the information you need at:
http://docs.python.org/devguide/documenting.html#documenting

Regards,