[docs] bugs in hashlib

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 10:52:25 CEST 2012

Hello Connor,

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 05:14, Connor Finnegan <cfinnegn at udel.edu> wrote:
> Your entire hashlib section is broken. I have tried to use them but my
> interpreter informs me that every one of your provided methods does not
> exist.

I'm sorry to say that, but your report is of very poor quality.. You
didn't say, for example:

- what's the python version you're using
- the link to the documentation your reading
- what are exactly the code you're running
- what are the exact errors/tracebacks you're getting back.

It's high likely some sort of installation error, versions mismatch
between documentation and the version of python your using. I would
suggest to contact a user support forum, such as

Regards,