[docs] [issue14034] Add argparse howto
report at bugs.python.org
Sun Apr 29 06:21:33 CEST 2012
Ezio Melotti <ezio.melotti at gmail.com> added the comment:
A few more comments:
* in the review I mentioned highlighting specific code lines (this would be really great given the incremental nature of the howto), but apparently that requires a pygment 1.1 .
* all the output examples could use ".. highlightlang:: sh", but:
1. the sh highlighter is not so good imho;
2. you would have to switch back and forth from sh and python (unless there's a better way to do it);
* the sidebar box with the tutorial looks better if you put it between the <hr> and the introductory paragraph.
Maybe Georg has something to say about the first two comments.
: see last example in http://sphinx.pocoo.org/markup/code.html#line-numbers
Python tracker <report at bugs.python.org>
More information about the docs