[docs] [issue15586] Provide some examples for usage of ElementTree methods/attributes

Daniel Ellis report at bugs.python.org
Wed Aug 8 22:26:18 CEST 2012

Daniel Ellis added the comment:

I've made a couple more additions/changes to the documentation in the default branch, per Eli's recommendation, since there were already a lot of good examples added.  I'd like to also backport this to 2.7 but wanted to make sure these changes were good before moving forward.  I just saw Eli's message about doing the backporting before making further changes but had already been working on making these changes.  I can go ahead and work on the backport if you feel this patch is too much to do first, but I believe every example I added is backwards compatible.

keywords: +patch
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file26726/default_branch_etree_doc.patch