[docs] unnecessary coma in code-example

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 10:00:04 CEST 2012

Hello Martin,

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 7:03 AM, Martin <mpc4 at gmx.com> wrote:
> Hi, sorry to bother, i think i found an unecessary comma at:
>
> http://docs.python.org/py3k/tutorial/datastructures.html#nested-list-comprehensions

I think it's just an cosmetic "problem" and probably the extra comma
is there for uniformity with the 2 lines above it - given it's a no-op
in this case (it generates no error after all) I'm inclined not to
change it. Also it might also be a standard for the person that wrote
the example to add an extra comma at the end of lists or tuples,
because sometimes it might be relevand (f.e. ('A',) is a tuple, and
the extra comma is needed there).

Regards,