[docs] Checking in on a Broken Link on Your Site About Geany and GTK

Michelle Barton michellebarton39 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 20:03:01 CET 2012

Hi Administrator,

I've reported a broken link on your site pythonexperts.com/_sources/using/unix.txt that links to http://geany.uvena.de/ and haven't heard back, so I just wanted to verify whether you're the right person to contact? If not, could you direct me to the person maintaining the website? If you would be interested in updating your website, I have a similar resource that you are more than welcome to use to update. Let me know!

Link Replacement Option: http://www.onlinecomputersciencedegree.com/resources/geany-and-gtk/

Best,
Michelle Barton