[docs] [issue16810] inconsistency in weekday

Glenn Linderman report at bugs.python.org
Sat Dec 29 19:53:21 CET 2012

Glenn Linderman added the comment:

Thanks for the response, Serhiy.  I misreported, but there is still a bug in this area, it seems.  Attached is some code.

I was printing out (too) many values from datetime to learn how it worked. I got confused on which ones were printed in which order. The attached code reduces the number of values printed to just those that should be consistent, but according to the docs, aren't.  However, now that I figured out which ones were printed by which code, I no longer find a discrepancy between code and documentation, just a confusing interface whereby weekday can be obtained in three different forms.

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file28485/t38.py