[docs] [issue13491] Fixes for sqlite3 doc

Petri Lehtinen report at bugs.python.org
Thu Feb 9 21:16:44 CET 2012

Petri Lehtinen <petri at digip.org> added the comment:

Attaching an updated patch with the following changes:

- Updated to apply on current default branch

- No examples included in the documentation now require createdb.py to be run. There were only three examples that required it, but these were refactored a bit. In the Doc/includes/sqlite3 directory there are still some scripts that require the createdb.py, so I didn't nuke the file.

- I also removed the strange "The arguments to :meth:`executescript` must be :func:`bytes` objects" sentence from the patch. I assume it was a mistake, as it's wrong.

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file24469/sqlite_code_update_v3.patch