[docs] [issue11633] Document that print may need explicit flushing

Cameron Simpson report at bugs.python.org
Sat Jan 14 04:35:00 CET 2012

Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au> added the comment:

Putting the wording into 2.7 might be nice, but I thought it was in bugfix only mode.

Regarding UNIX only, I'd avoid it; any file may be buffered in almost any way on any platform. Saying an explicit flush call may be necessary for immediate output is _not_ UNIX only and would be very misleading. Remembering that ~UNIX != Windows.

Telling users to explicitly call flush to ensure immediate output where that is necessary ensures portable coding (or ought to, user pigheadedness discounted:-)