[docs] What BUGS me

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 12:14:40 CEST 2012

Hello Joshua,
we listen to and respect everyone's opinion, but your message is too
generic to "do something" to fix our documentation. We need more
detailed points to improve, even better it would be if you can provide
alternative wording for the part you don't like and so on.

I would like to point out that just saying "it's not clear" without
saying explicitly what's not clear won't help you (because we are not
able to help you) nor us (since we can't improve what we don't know).

Regards,
Sandro