[docs] [issue15457] consistent treatment of generator terminology

Chris Jerdonek report at bugs.python.org
Sat Jul 28 02:11:29 CEST 2012

Chris Jerdonek <chris.jerdonek at gmail.com> added the comment:

Thanks a lot for the excellent feedback.  I'll update the patch to incorporate it.

One background note: I tried not to be too strict about using "generator iterator" or "generator function" in place of "generator" in the general docs in deference to this remark in PEP 255:  "Note that when the intent is clear from context, the unqualified name "generator" may be used to refer either to a generator-function or a generator-iterator."