[docs] [issue15034] tutorial should use best practices in user defined execeptions section

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jun 8 20:08:52 CEST 2012

R. David Murray <rdmurray at bitdance.com> added the comment:

The obvious example is that the tutorial makes no mention of calling 'super' in __init__.  I'm also aware that there are issues of pickleability that arise if you do things one way, but do not arise if you do things another way.  But I don't know the details, and I'd like to see the tutorial show an example of the *best* way to write a user defined exception so that they behave like the built in Python exceptions.