[docs] [issue12965] longobject: documentation improvements

Mark Dickinson report at bugs.python.org
Sat Jun 23 13:18:56 CEST 2012

Mark Dickinson <dickinsm at gmail.com> added the comment:

Docs mostly fixed now for Python 3.2 and Python 3.3.  That leaves 2.7, where there are some additional complications (e.g., __long__ in addition to __int__, when / whether short ints are accepted, etc.).

While it would be good to fix the 2.7 docs as well, I don't see myself having time for this in the near future, so I'm unassigning for now;  Stefan, I think should feel free to take this issue and check in clarifications for 2.7, if you want to.

assignee: mark.dickinson ->
versions:  -Python 3.1