[docs] [issue14979] pdb doc: Explain how to extend debugger instead of sending readers to the source

anatoly techtonik report at bugs.python.org
Tue Jun 26 13:45:20 CEST 2012

anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> added the comment:

I agree that reading the source doesn't make it clear how to extend or use PDB, so I've changed the title. High level overview is required.

I think an example would really help there. For instance a simple execution scroller - analogue of `python -m trace --trace <filename.py>`, but with PDB and play/pause buttons controlled from external script.

title: pdb doc: Add link to source -> pdb doc: Explain how to extend debugger instead of sending readers to the source