[docs] Documentation issue with web site for 2.6.7

Alex Tzonkov alex.tzonkov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:23:52 CEST 2012

I agree it looks fine now. It took 3-4 days and then it was back to normal. I ended up using version 2.6.6 while it was acting up.

Thanks!
Alex

On Jun 17, 2012, at 9:48, Sandro Tosi <sandro.tosi at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Alex,

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 6:51 PM, Intel Dork <intel.dork at gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems that the "Quick Search" for the 2.6.7 version of the documentation
> has gone missing. I see it for all other versions. Any way to restore that
> functionality?

I've just tried and it seems to work fine: can you please check again,
and in case let us know what you're exactly doing, so we can
replicate.

Regards,