[docs] copy&waste problem

Hauke Rehr homo_laber at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 7 20:52:25 CET 2012

Hello,

I found a bug on library/re.html
  -> just before subsection 7.2.2

talking about character classes, the descriptions of the complements of
\s and \w - that is: \S and \W - should read

[…] With LOCALE, it will match any character in this set not defined as
space in the current locale. If UNICODE is set, this will match anything
other than [ \t\n\r\f\v] not marked as space in the Unicode character
properties database.

instead of

[…] With LOCALE, it will match any character not in this set, and not
defined as space in the current locale. If UNICODE is set, this will
match anything other than [ \t\n\r\f\v] and characters marked as space
in the Unicode character properties database.

the same holds for \W, but there’s less to fix; I won’t repeat the
current wording this time, but only provide a correction:

[…] If UNICODE is set, this will match anything other than [0-9_] not
marked as alphanumeric in the Unicode character properties database.

… and while we’re at it: add a sentence about what happens if both flags
are given (I guess they don’t interfere badly but both apply as expected)

Hauke Rehr
(Jena, Germany)