[docs] [issue14202] The docs of xml.dom.pulldom are almost nonexistent

Eli Bendersky report at bugs.python.org
Fri Mar 16 15:57:34 CET 2012

Eli Bendersky <eliben at gmail.com> added the comment:

Éric, thanks for the comments - all fixed.

As for 2.7, it's just laziness really. Committing to both 3.2 and 3.3 is trivial since it's a simple merge. For 2.7 it's more complicated since it's an unrelated branch, and the code samples have to be fixed as well (the current ones use Python 3.x syntax).

So I wouldn't object for someone to backport it to 2.7, but I don't deem it very important. If it was a bug fix, I would bother, but for documentation... not really :-)