[docs] Bug in Sock Programming HOWTO

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 16:39:05 CEST 2012

Hello Nikolas,

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 01:02, Nikolas Kallis <nik at nikolaskallis.com> wrote:
> I believe there is a bug in the Socket Programming HOWTO, in which the
> inclusion of the socket module is missing in the example code.
>
> http://docs.python.org/howto/sockets.html

I's often customary to not write "import <module>" explicitly when
talking only about that module (like its documentation or an howto),
but on the other hand, the other howtos sometime have the "import ..."
written down. I don't have a strong opinion about adding "import
socket" or not, so I'd like to hear what others think.

Regards,