[docs] [issue14759] Berkeley DB License conditions are onerous (and poorly documented)

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Wed May 9 03:19:51 CEST 2012

R. David Murray <rdmurray at bitdance.com> added the comment:

Berkeley DB is no longer part of Python3, so I'm doubtful that this is going to be addressed.  If it is addressed, it would have to be by the PSF rather than the developers, since the PSF is responsible for licensing issues.  If you wish to pursue this I suggest emailing psf at python.org.

I'm going to close this ticket since there is nothing the developers can do about it.

nosy: +r.david.murray
stage:  -> committed/rejected
status: open -> closed