[docs] [issue14840] Tutorial: Add a bit on the difference between tuples and lists

Zachary Ware report at bugs.python.org
Mon May 21 20:28:54 CEST 2012

Zachary Ware <zachary.ware at gmail.com> added the comment:

Ezio's version looks pretty good to me.  About the only quibble I can think of is the removal of the example uses; they still apply and do help the point. Just tacking on "Classic examples of tuples include (x, y) coordinate pairs and database records." to the end of the paragraph would take care of that.

Also a point of grammar; do we iterate *on* a list, or do we iterate *over* a list?  I'm pretty sure I've seen both; 'on' does make sense to me but 'over' is the word my brain always seems to choose.