[docs] [issue14899] Naming conventions and guidelines for packages and namespace packages

Benoît Bryon report at bugs.python.org
Fri May 25 07:59:53 CEST 2012

Benoît Bryon <benoit at marmelune.net> added the comment:

I didn't provided the patch because the work is still at early stage. I planned to provide a patch when the development branch is quite mature.
I created the issue early so that other people can contribute.

But I maybe I'd better read PEP 1 again... because it looks like a PEP (which may lead back to this ticket when it's time for implementation).

I'm to post a proposal to python-list or python-ideas mailing lists.