[docs] [issue16421] importlib.machinery.ExtensionFileLoader cannot load several modules from the same shared object

Andrew Svetlov report at bugs.python.org
Tue Nov 6 16:09:30 CET 2012

Andrew Svetlov added the comment:

Amaury, I'm ok with pushing several modules into python33.dll or embedding it directly into executable.
For standard so/dll files you have to use different file names for modules to make regular import statement work. It can be done via symlink/hardlink, but looks a bit hairy.

Václav, python already have _testbuffer and _testcapi modules used for testing only. I think you can add yet another one.