[docs] Backport set and dictionary comprehensions in tutorial to 2.7 (issue 16470)

fossilet at users.sourceforge.net fossilet at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 15 07:16:18 CET 2012

http://bugs.python.org/review/16470/diff/6577/Doc/tutorial/datastructures.rst
File Doc/tutorial/datastructures.rst (right):

http://bugs.python.org/review/16470/diff/6577/Doc/tutorial/datastructures.rst#newcode520
Doc/tutorial/datastructures.rst:520: Like :ref:`for lists
<tut-listcomps>`, there is a set comprehension syntax::
Sounds good.  Will this rephrasing also be applied to 3.x?