[docs] Python 2.7.2

gurleym at gmail.com gurleym at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 22:05:23 CET 2012

Greetings,

I'm using Python 2.7.2 on windows 7.  From the tutorial page chapter 3.1.1,we start going into numbers and comments. In following the examples I type the code

8/5 # Fractions aren't lost when dividing integers <hit enter>
1

Per the example on the web page I should get 1.6 not 1

Am I doing something wrong?

Also I purchased your app for iPad. I can't figure out where to do these tutorials on it. I understand the reference page and found the links but where/ how do I input the code in the app. Even just the simple math part.

Thank you for your time

-Matt