[docs] [issue16528] 3.2 docs not updating on docs.python.org

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Thu Nov 22 12:29:27 CET 2012

R. David Murray added the comment:

I don't know.  If it is would be in wherever "documenting Python" is these days.  The policy is that only the versions in active maintenance are automatically rebuilt.  3.2 is technically no longer in maintenance, it's just that there are reasons that we are delaying the final release. But I remember Georg answering this question on one forum or another, saying that the switch in which versions get built happens when the new version's pages move from default to release.  (So, it is always somewhat before the final release of the previous maintenance version.)