[docs] [issue5066] IDLE documentation for Unix obsolete/incorrect

Todd Rovito report at bugs.python.org
Wed Nov 28 02:19:29 CET 2012

Todd Rovito added the comment:

For version 2 of the patch
-Line 340 (idle.rst) where the Emacs bindings are rendered seemed to work fine on my computer without the spaces but I think ezio is correct spaces should be present so I added them

******SHOULD BE******
-Line 340 (idle.rst) where the Emacs bindings are rendered seemed to work fine on my computer without the empty line between entries but I think ezio is correct empty lines should be present so I added empty lines just to be safe