[docs] [issue16574] clarify policy on updates to final peps

Brett Cannon report at bugs.python.org
Thu Nov 29 04:19:49 CET 2012

Brett Cannon added the comment:

Once PEPs reach their final status, I view them basically done if there is more official docs. For instance, I updated PEP 302 because the import and importlib docs were not as thorough as they are now thanks to Barry. But now that we have proper docs I don't plan to muck with PEP 302 anymore. That being said, I wouldn't object if someone chose to put the effort into updating PEP 302 in the future, I just won't.