[docs] Translate Python document into Chinese

杨光 hi.leon.y at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 22:30:19 CET 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

I love Python. I have seen the advantages of Python.
I would like to translate Python document into Chinese, in order to
promote Python among Chinese programmers. Concerning good experiences
of programming and know C, C++, Java, I
believe I can translate the document well. The purpose of sending this
e-mail is that I hope my translation will be officially recognized. It
may be extremely impossible that I will be paid for this. I still
prefer to translate the document voluntarily.

Thank you,
Yours faithfully,
Guang Yang