[docs] [issue16036] simplify int() signature docs

Chris Jerdonek report at bugs.python.org
Mon Oct 1 03:11:20 CEST 2012

Chris Jerdonek added the comment:

[Django/Rietveld is erroring out for me when I try to reply there, so replying here]

On 2012/10/01 01:45:03, cvrebert wrote:
> Doc/library/functions.rst:636: arguments are given.  If *x* is a number, return
> :meth:`x.__int__()
> How is "number-ness" determined? Are we just assuming anything with an __int__()
> method is a number for purposes of explanation?

cvrebert, this patch has already been committed to 3.x.  Maybe open a new issue if you think the language can be improved further?  (Feel free to add me to the nosy list.)  This issue was originally focused more on updating just the signature line (along with any consequent changes to the text).