[docs] [issue16154] Some minor doc fixes in Doc/library

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Sun Oct 7 21:04:58 CEST 2012

Terry J. Reedy added the comment:

I considered the directive, but I mildly prefer the code change.

end = ' ')  guarantees a blank between fields
            even if one formats a too-large number
end = '')  does not add a blank to the end.
end = '' if base == 'b' else ' ')  does both (but depends on having a
                                  'last field' condition.

I actual practice, I might use the third option.
However, if you do the commit, it is your choice.